Thursday, June 21, 2012

Introduction Blurb

Here we are...My Tookie and I. Our journey didn't start at with Attachment Parenting (AP). I wish it did....it would have saved us from a lot of confusion and frustration. Thank GOD we have a very patient and sweet little girl who dealt with Rookie parents. This is a blog about our journey through AP...our discovery of a concept, our discovery of ourselves, and our bond with our daughter. This blog has been set up as a place that is safe for all parents to talk about the principles of AP as it relates to them. It is a place of respect, positive encouragement and values and everything "AP". I ask that those participating keep and maintain the values and principles of AP and keep this a community of respect and love, we all want what is best for our children and we all do what is best in our heart...for us it is Attachment. 

Everything expressed here is meant to help families navigate their way through the 8 principles outlined in "Attached at The Heart" and the philosophy of AP as it relates to my family. Please do not take this blog as a representation of AP as it is meant by Dr. Sears or any other professional....it is me....it is my family and our AP  <3

No comments:

Post a Comment